Tax is mandatory, private, non-refundable payment transferred to state and local budgets in the form of alienation of cash possessed by taxpayers for the purpose of financial support of government and municipal activities.
- Tax audit: checking whether enterprise follows tax legislation of AR, approval accuracy of tax statements;
- Consultation of natural persons and legal entities over tax calculation and payment;
- Tax audit observation. Preparation of objections over tax audit certificate;
- Assistance in settlement of tax disputes:
- Protection of officials related to issues on tax disputes of enterprise;
- Assessment of tax results of considered transactions;
- Establishment of tax planning system;
- Tax accounting, making of tax declarations and calculation of taxes to be paid under legislation of AR;
- Establishment or restoration of tax accounting;
- Assistance to citizens in filling income declarations of natural persons;
- Development and functioning of accounting policy for the purpose of taxation and accounting
- Conducting seminars over tax issues.